Located right in front of Playa Carmen’s most popular surf break lies this vast beachfront property. The main house is currently operated as a hotel with 4 rooms, with the owner’s apartment on the second floor and a rooftop terrace. Two more vacation rental bungalows are set into the beachfront gardens. The maritime zoning plan however allows for a total of 24 units on the land.
The owner also has all documents to operate one of the few fully legal beachfront restaurants and bars in the Santa Teresa area. A great asset, along with the prime location right in front of Playa Carmen’s busiest beach.
• 7,496 sqm concession land with 44 m beach frontage
• flat land with tremendous expansion potential
• 120 sqm beachfront swimming pool
• 70 sqm covered beachfront yoga deck
• beachfront restaurant and bar, with full ICT license
• own well and public water
• 2 Tanque-10 waste treatment plants
• extensive groomed gardens with irrigation and drainage system
• 2-story villa with 4 guest rooms and owners apartment
• 2 private 90sqm bungalows